Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reflections on Poverty - By Zain Al Alami - Grade 7

I am very thankful in my life. I enjoy being surrounded by people who I love such as my family and friends; I'm lucky to be put in a school that makes sure that we get high education and I am grateful that I have an excellent way of transportation.I have and I can get anything I want while other people my age are suffering and are working hard to get some money just to feed themselves and their families.

No one has a life that's perfect without facing any problems, for example I am completely happy with my life and I'm not facing any problems with my friends, family or even teachers, but I do have some trouble in organizing my time to fit school and to fit my studies at this age. This might be a simple problem for people who don't even go to school or don't even have the time to study because they need to take care of their families and their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment