Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reflections on Poverty.....by Ghena Haikal - Grade 7

I never thought of how people far away in different countries lived, and after I knew about poverty around I started thanking God for all I have.


There are things I feel lucky to have that poor people aren't; I go to a private school, I buy new outfits per month, I go out with friends, my health is perfect and I have a medical insurance, also I have a home to sleep in, moreover, I have modern equipments such as computer, t.v to communicate with the world, furthermore, I have entertainments and fun in my life.


Unfortunately, there are difficulties I face in my life, since I'm in a poor country that the business level in it is going down we have to decrease our goings and buying stuff that isn't essential but buying more needed supplement, in addition, my parents are working harder than ever to support my sister and brother and pay for our school expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment